Learn: Tools to help employees set & achieve goals; A 3-phase model that will help participants prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, & evaluate their skills; Motivational tools & techniques; Coaching methods & skills.
- Course Outline
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best?
This one-day workshop will teach participants some ways of achieving those tasks, including:
• Tools to help employees set and achieve goals.
• A three-phase model that will help participants prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
• Motivational tools and techniques.
• Coaching methods and skills.
Course Outline Introduction and Course Overview
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know other participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop.
The Shared Management Model
To begin, participants will learn about the three-phase model that will be the focus of this course. Participants will also learn about making the employee their own internal manager.
Next, participants will use a goal setting tool to set some goals for the workshop.Then, they will learn how to use this tool in the performance management process.
Phase I (Preparation)
During this session, participants will explore how to prepare the employee to go beyond their best using coaching and training. We will also talk about choosing the right person for the job and setting standards.
Phase II (Activation)
Participants will learn what the activation phase is all about, and they will learn ways to turn employees into self motivators.
Phase III (Ongoing Evaluation)
Evaluation is a key component of managing for performance. This session will look at ongoing evaluation, particularly constructive feedback.
Phase III (Formal Evaluation)
Next, participants will learn about formal types of evaluations, including performance reviews.
At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 441 times.