Topics include: working with multiple sheets, window panes & freezing titles, views & cell comments, multiple files, creating range names, using autocorrect, sorting, autofilter, find & replace, using the list feature, and advanced page setup & printing.
- Course Outline
After learning the basics in the Introduction course, this course is an absolute must to get the most out of Excel. You will learn important features that will save you time and make you much more efficient with the program.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Switching From Page To Page
Moving and Copying Sheets
Setting Defaults for All Sheets
Changing the Number of Pages
Window Panes And Freezing Titles
Splitting a Window into 2 Or 4 Panes
See Widely Separated Areas of a Spreadsheet Simultaneously
Unsplitting and Unfreezing
Views and Cell Comments
Full Screen Display
Setting Zoom Levels
Attaching Comments to Cells
Editing and Deleting Comments
Opening Multiple Files
Displaying Multiple Files
Linking Cells Between Files (not formulas)
Closing All Files
Creating a Range Name
Using Range Names For Navigation
Using Names Already Entered As Headings
Range Names As Bookmarks
Setting Up A Database
The Current Region
Sorting Lists Alphabetically/Numerically
Using AutoFilter to Extract Information
The List Feature (Excel 2003)
Find & Replace
Finding Text, Values, Functions
Advanced Page Setup and Printing
Headers and Footers
Printing Column And Row Titles
Review Of Page Breaks And Printing
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Understanding of Excel Introduction topics
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5400 times.