This course rounds out all the topics from previous levels of Computer Help's Access courses by focusing on application development in Access. If you want to design forms, reports & dialog boxes that insulate users entirely from the underlying complexity
- Course Outline
This course rounds out all the topics from previous
levels of Computer Help's Access courses by focusing on application development
in Access. If you want to design forms, reports, and dialog boxes that insulate
users entirely from the underlying complexity of your database while still
giving them the power to do their work - no matter what their role in the
organization - this is the course you need.
Detailed List of Topics
Year, Day, Month & MonthName
Weekday & WeekdayName
Left, Mid, Right
Compacting/Repairing a Database
Compacting Database on screen
Making a Compacted Copy
Encrypting/Encoding a Database
Splitting a Database (back-end/front-end)
Importance of Backing Up a Database
Delete Buttons (with Wizard)
Close Buttons (with Wizard)
Creating a Macro
Macro Object vs. Macro Names
Email Database Object
Group & Comment
Adding Where Conditions
Using the Conditions Column
Special Macro Types
Database Startup Settings
Setting Default Program and Database Options
Defaults for Tables, Queries, Forms & Reports
Importing and Exporting Data
Importing/Exporting with Excel
Importing Outlook Data
Linking to Other Databases
Linking to Excel
Using Application Parts as Object Templates
Using SingleOneColumnRightLabels Application Part
Adding Tables and Fields
Saving Application Part
Using Tasks Application Part
Assigning Tasks to People
Using Contacts Application Part
Creating Custom Application Part
Using Application Parts in Current and Future Databases
Customizing the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar (2010/2013)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of all Access Introduction & Intermediate Level I topics.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1410 times.