- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Access 2007/2010/2013 VBA Programming Level 2 (3 Days)
Once you've learned the core Visual Basic concepts taught in Computer Help's Access VBA Level 1 course, it's time to look at how Visual Basic interacts with Access in particular. In this course you'll learn how to customize VB forms to work cleanly with
- Course Outline
Once you've learned the
core Visual Basic concepts taught in Computer Help's Access VBA Level 1
course, it's time to look at how Visual Basic interacts with Access in
particular. In this course you'll learn how to customize VB forms to work
cleanly with Access objects like queries, integrate your customizations with
SQL, and use VBA to literally change your database on the fly using Data
Detailed List of Topics
Writing Code in...
PopUp Forms (Dialog Boxes)
Using MultiSelect List Boxes
Creating a Filter Dialog Box
Commands & Functions
In(), Len(), Left() Functions
Building String Where Condition
Using Toggle Buttons
Setting Control Properties
Standard vs Class Modules
Running a Query in Code
Running a SQL Statement in Code
Convent Macros to Code
About Bound Columns (Combo/List)
More about the Module Window
More About MsgBox()
Data Access Objects (DAO)
Opening a Recordset
Using Properties & Methods
Adding Values to a Combo Box
Moving through a Recordset
Evaluating Each Record
Adding, Editing, Deleting Records
Printing to Immediate Window
Opening Two Recordsets
Copy Data Between Recordsets
Creating a Recordset Subset
Creating Custom Functions
Creating a Simple Function
Using a Function in the Database
Adding Parameters to Functions
Using in Place of "nested IIFs"
Stepping Through a Procedure
Using the Debug/Locals Window
Setting a Breakpoint
PDF's and Outlook
Creating a PDF from a Report
Creating Outlook Email Messages
Attaching PDF's to Emails
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of all Access VBA Level 1 topics is required.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1398 times.