This course prepares students for securing the wireless network from security threats via appropriate security policies and best practices. Students will learn proper implementation of security standards and proper configuration of security components.
- Course Outline
This course prepares students for securing the wireless network from security threats via appropriate security policies and best practices. Students will learn proper implementation of security standards and proper configuration of security components. Integration of the wireless network with the existing wired security infrastructure will also be explored. Ample hands-on lab exercises reinforce thorough understanding of how to secure a wireless network.
This course is also offered as part of our LIVE and ONLINE program. Our LIVE and ONLINE learning modality delivers authorized Cisco training taught by a Cisco Certified instructor directly to customers.
Every student has access to the class through a standard conference bridge or VoIP with an optional USB Microphone-Headset. Each student has access to their own unique pod of equipment throughout the week of study. The online environment is created via WebEx, allowing a live instructor to deliver the training in real time. By incorporating slides, notes, examples, and Q&A sessions, the instructor is able to recreate the classroom experience. Our LIVE and ONLINE training is also completely interactive; students have the opportunity for discussion with the instructor as well as with their peers.
All Wireless Network Professionals
Anyone pursuing CCNP Wireless Certification
- Translation of organizational and regulatory polices
- Enforcement of security compliances
- Design and implementation of guest access services
- Integration of security on client devices
- Design and integration of a wireless network with NAC
- Implementation of secure wireless connectivity services on the WLAN controller
- Use of integrated security features on the WLAN controller to isolate and mitigate security threats to the WLAN
- Integration of the WLAN controller with advanced security platforms on the wired network
- Organizational and Regulatory Security Polices
- Design and Implement Guest Access Services
- Secure Client Devices
- Design and Integrate Wireless Network with NAC
- Implement Secure Wireless Connectivity Services
- Integrated Security Features
- Integrate the WLAN with Advanced Security Platforms
- Describing Regulatory Compliance
- Segmenting Traffic
- Configuring Administrative Security
- Managing WLAN Controller and Cisco WCS Alarms
- Identifying Security Audit Tools
- Configuring EAP Authentication
- Describing the Impact of Security on Application and Roaming
- Configuring EAP Authentication on the Clients
- Configuring Cisco Secure Services Client
- Troubleshooting Wireless Connectivity
- Describing Guest Access Architecture
- Configuring the WLAN to Support Guest Access
- Configuring Guest Access Accounts
- Troubleshooting Guest Access
- Configure a Controller to use the Cisco NGS for Authentication
- Troubleshooting Guest Access Issues
- Introducing the Cisco NAC Appliance Solution
- Configuring the Controller for Cisco NAC Appliance for Out-of-Band Operations
- Configuring Authentication for the WLAN Infrastructure
- Configuring Management Frame Protection
- Configuring Certificate Services
- Implementing Access Control Lists
- Configuring Identity Based Networking
- Troubleshooting Secure Wireless Connectivity
- Mitigating Wireless Vulnerabilities
- Managing Rogue Access Point
- Managing IDS Signatures
- Understanding Cisco(TM)s End-to-End Security Solutions
- Integrating Cisco WCS with Wireless IPS
- Prerequisites & Certificates
We strongly suggest: ICND1 and ICND2 or equivalent CCNA Boot Camp IUWNE
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2991 times.