This workshop will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; & cover some issues that arise after the hiring process (such as diversity issues, compensation, & discipline).
- Course Outline
This is a three-day overview of human resource issues facing today's business owners and managers. You do not always have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues you face, and yet you will be expected to make decisions that are both effective and legal. This workshop will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring process (such as diversity issues, compensation, and discipline).
- The latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional.
- How to write job specifications and identify core competencies.
- Methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques.
- How to get employees off to a good start.
- How to deal with compensation and benefits.
- How to maintain healthy employee relations.
- How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process.
- Planning employee orientation
- The interview process
- Using Behavior Description Interviewing
- The importance of job descriptions
- Advertising for resumes
- Compensation and benefits
- Discipline & Termination
Empower Performance delivers:
- Expert facilitation
- Comfortable, fully catered (includes lunch) classrooms, centrally located with plenty of free parking
- 30 & 60 day follow-up assignments for improved retention
- Detailed Student Workbooks for easy reference
- An in-depth Performance Indicator Assessment, for tremendous self-awareness and insight into how you perform under pressure conditions. (Individual and Supervisor reports provided) Worth the price of admission alone!!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Take a whole year to use the skills and information you gain. If you decide your investment was not worth it, we'll refund your whole investment
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 5 business days are typically not refundable, however exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Map & Reviews
Empower Performance Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 200 times.