- Intro to Sales
- Successfully Handling and Overcoming Objections (Theory and Role Playing) Module 6
We'll explain you what objections are, why they are sometimes a positive sign & how to successfully work through them to satisfy client concerns. In a group discussion, we'll review some of the fears & concerns that salespeople have about objections.
- Course Outline
Common Sales Challenges and Training Needs Addressed in this Workshop:
- Here is a list that may apply to one individual, several staff or an entire sales team:
- Objections that can be overcome but due to a lack of skills or understanding they either stall or stop a sales opportunity.
- Junior, inexperienced, untrained staff or order takers who create unnecessary objections or fail to understand the need to properly uncover customer needs, build value and therefore eliminate objections before they arise.
- People who become conditioned by and complain to management or who heavily discount because of customer price objections.
- Individuals who are emotionally impacted in a negative manner (i.e. panic or freeze) when faced with real or perceived customer objections.
- In this workshop we will explain to you what objections are, why objections are sometimes a positive sign and how to successfully work through objections to satisfy client concerns.
- In a group discussion, we will review some of the fears and concerns that salespeople have about objections.
- We will help you gain a clear understanding of why your perception and interpretation of prospect dialogue makes a huge difference.
- In the session we will review some basic rules of conduct for managing objections.
- You will be provided with suggestions and ideas for minimizing the number of objections that you encounter during your client interactions.
- Learn how to gain an edge that will make the difference when faced with objections.
- Our final objective is to reinforce the need for planning, preparation and practice.
- This is a four hour workshop, two and a half hours of theory and one and a half hours of open role-playing to provide the participants with real life examples of how to successfully manage objections.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who encounter a large number of prospect objections in their sales role and want to overcome their apprehension.
- People who are plagued with price objections from their customer and prospect base.
- Anyone wanting to learn tips and techniques for minimizing the number of objections that they face on a daily basis.
- Those who want to learn a systematic approach to addressing objections that is simple and applies to their industry.
- People who want more resources and tools for managing objections in a calm and professional manner.
- Sales people who want an opportunity to hear a Professional Sales Trainer answer actual objections that they hear in real life selling scenarios.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1318 times.