- Intro to Sales
- Successfully Handling and Overcoming Objections (Theory and Role Playing) (Module 6)
In this workshop we will explain to you what objections are, why objections are sometimes a positive sign and how to work through objections to satisfy client concerns. Learn how to gain an edge that will make the difference when faced with objections.
- Course Outline
- In this workshop we will explain to you what objections are, why objections are sometimes a positive sign and how to successfully work through objections to satisfy client concerns.
- In a group discussion, we will review some of the fears and concerns that salespeople have about objections.
- We will help you gain a clear understanding of why your perception and interpretation of prospect dialogue makes a huge difference.
- In the session we will review some basic rules of conduct for managing objections.
- You will be provided with suggestions and ideas for minimizing the number of objections that you encounter during your client interactions.
- Learn how to gain an edge that will make the difference when faced with objections.
- Our final objective is to reinforce the need for planning, preparation and practice.
- This is a four hour workshop, two and a half hours of theory and one and a half hours of open role-playing to provide the participants with real life examples of how to successfully manage objections.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who encounter a large number of prospect objections in their sales role and want to overcome their apprehension.
- People who are plagued with price objections from their customer and prospect base.
- Anyone wanting to learn tips and techniques for minimizing the number of objections that they face on a daily basis.
- Those who want to learn a systematic approach to addressing objections that is simple and applies to their industry.
- People who want more resources and tools for managing objections in a calm and professional manner.
- Sales people who want an opportunity to hear a Professional Sales Trainer answer actual objections that they hear in real life selling scenarios.
Testimonials: Very educational, informative and insightful. I learned the most from overcoming objections as it is a huge part of our job. Marshall was energetic, attentive and full of life. His explanations were thorough and complete. I had a great time, thank you.
Drew Croll, Inside Sales, Diversco Supply Inc.
Great! Picked up new information and reviewed and brought back information from other seminars. As always, customer service presents challenges and this seminar added to information bank on solving them. Marshall is a wonderful speaker. He kept attention levels at peak. There was no nodding off like at some of the seminars I have attended.
Ken Cook, Customer Service/Purchasing, Diversco Supply Inc.
Nice workshop with lots of ‘tricks’ to answer customer objections. I learned to prepare for objections because it will help me in my job.
Stephan Gamelin, Internal Sales/Customer Service, Diversco Supply Inc.
Very useful in handling different objections that are thrown at us everyday. I learned the five steps to overcoming objections as well as sales posture. Marshall has great confidence and is very knowledgeable with sales techniques.
James Huddle, Diversco Supply Inc.
I really like the five steps of objections. I learned that having to address indifference and skepticism is a usual occurrence. I enjoyed all the information.
Denice Verschuren, Territory Account Manager, Clinical Research Dental
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Taking the prior module(s) to this workshop is highly recommended
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 349 times.