In this workshop we will explain to you what objections are, why objections are sometimes a positive sign and how to successfully work through objections to satisfy client concerns.
- Course Outline
- In this workshop we will explain to you what objections are, why objections are sometimes a positive sign and how to successfully work through objections to satisfy client concerns.
- In a group discussion, we will review some of the fears and concerns that salespeople have about objections.
- We will help you gain a clear understanding of why your perception and interpretation of prospect dialogue makes a huge difference.
- In the session we will review some basic rules of conduct for managing objections.
- You will be provided with suggestions and ideas for minimizing the number of objections that you encounter during your client interactions.
- Learn how to gain an edge that will make the difference when faced with objections.
- Our final objective is to reinforce the need for planning, preparation and practice.
- This is a four hour workshop, two and a half hours of theory and one and a half hours of open role-playing to provide the participants with real life examples of how to successfully manage objections.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who encounter a large number of prospect objections in their sales role and want to overcome their apprehension.
- People who are plagued with price objections from their customer and prospect base.
- Anyone wanting to learn tips and techniques for minimizing the number of objections that they face on a daily basis.
- Those who want to learn a systematic approach to addressing objections that is simple and applies to their industry.
- People who want more resources and tools for managing objections in a calm and professional manner.
- Sales people who want an opportunity to hear a Professional Sales Trainer answer actual objections that they hear in real life selling scenarios.
Excellent workshop! I learned to use the tools of books and others’ experience to handle common objections. Marshall is very good.
Dale Siebold, Sales Representative, Reist Industries
It was good to learn different tools than I already use. I learned how to stay calm and to ask others what their experience has been and how they deal with things.
Derek Tulloch, Sales Representative, Allprint Ainsworth
A good, practical course with real life application. I learned a lot by discussing common objections and their answers - I’m looking forward to receiving the CD. I will definitely be able to use the 5 step repeatable process. Well done and at a good pace today.
Dave Milne, Sales Representative, John Crane Canada
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 364 times.