Learn how you can create more positive first impressions when beginning a new business relationship. Gain insight into how top business professionals create rapport with ease to gain the confidence & trust of those that they meet.
- Course Outline
Common Sales Challenges and Training Needs Addressed in this Workshop:
- Here is a list that may apply to one individual, several staff or an entire sales team:
- Creating a comfortable setting, easing tension and connecting with people in a variety of situations and circumstances.
- Maintaining, building, furthering and growing relationships while remaining focused on advancing business opportunities, revenue growth and acceptable margins.
- Challenges with basic people skills, those who struggle with human empathy, warmth, compassion and sentimentality.
- Discomfort with personal or intimate conversational skills including how to initiate them, follow through with them and conclude or transition them to more business related matters.
- Learn how you can create more positive first impressions when beginning a new business relationship.
- Gain insight into how top business professionals create rapport with ease to gain the confidence and trust of those that they meet.
- Discover the “Compliance Principles” and the role that they play in decision making and professional selling.
- Explore techniques for avoiding disappointment and letting customers down.
- Participants will learn the importance of consistency in maintaining long term business relationships as they examine human nature and how clients constantly monitor our performance.
- You will discover the dangers of assumption and the negative impact it can have on even solid business relationships.
- Gain valuable strategies for improved client retention through your rapport and relationship building methods.
- People are influenced by people they like, get the power of rapport working for you!
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who understand the need for stronger people skills and wish to improve their ability to relate to a broader audience of prospects and customers for increased selling opportunities.
- People who have strong technical or product knowledge but lack the soft finesse skills that make it easier to connect with a client.
- Participants who want to raise their consciousness and have a clearer understanding of how to "click" with a prospect.
- Anyone who has difficulty getting a customer to open up and share their problems, challenges and concerns with their current situation.
- Those who have a stiff or rigid personality and often feel awkward and uncomfortable when attempting to engage non-business related communications and conversations.
- Sales people who constantly face pricing objections and want to increase their ability to influence and persuade a prospect or customer to buy.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 655 times.