- Adobe Photoshop Training
- Adobe Photoshop: 3 Days (ADPS102)(Compatible with CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6)
Learn how to: Process, crop and straighten images; Perform common colour and brightness/contrast adjustments; Repair and enhance your images & create special effects; Process your images for web and print; Improve your production time; Combine images..
- Course Start Date: Nov. 20
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Photoshop Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to: Process, crop and straighten images; Perform common colour and brightness/contrast adjustments; Repair and enhance your images and create special effects; Process your images for web and print; Improve your production time; Combine images to create photo composites
- Opening, closing, and saving documents
- Working with various file types
- Setting Photoshop preferences
- Setting up the Workspace
- Introduction to Camera Raw
- Using Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge to organize or open your images
- Understanding the Undo and History features
- Navigating and Getting Started
- Zooming in and out on your image files
- Scrolling tools and rotating your canvas
- Opening files and using multiple views
- Image Basics
- Understanding image size and resolution
- Cropping by size and ratio
- Cropping by composition
- Using the Classic Crop Tool
- Straightening an image
- Using the Lens Correction Filter to remove distortion
- Image Adjustments and Enhancements
- An overview of common colour and contrast problems in images
- Correcting and enhancing colour and contrast using adjustments
- Sharpening Images
- Using blurring to enhance composition
- Creating dynamic black and white images
- Working on a Selected Area of an Image
- Why use a selection?
- Creating selections with various tools
- Selection options
- Refining and modifying selections
- Saving and loading selections
- Enhanced selections
- Working with Layers
- How layers work and the various kinds of layers
- Creating, duplicating and deleting layers
- Creating a new layer from a selection
- Moving layers in front or behind each other
- Scaling, rotating and adding perspective to individual layers
- When should you merge layers together?
- Working with Text
- Text as a label
- Paragraph Text, and Text Styles
- Merging text into photographic compositions
- Layer Masking
- What are masks and why use them?
- Converting selections to layer masks
- Using layer masks with adjustments and filters
- Understanding colour, image size and resolution for web and print
- Saving and exporting your images for web, print and other media
- Production Techniques
- Batch Rename in Adobe Bridge
- Using the Image Processor Script
- Batch processing common tasks
- Image Extraction and Photo Composites
- Extracting images from their background
- Warping layers with the Liquefy filter and the Puppet Warp tool
- Retouching Images
- Fixing common problems such as dust, scratches, blemishes and unwanted objects
- Using photo enhancement tools such as dodge, burn, sponge, blur and sharpen
- Filling in missing image data when removing an object
- Using the History Brush as a Retouching Tool
- Fixing Red eye, changing eye colour and skin tone
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 18 times.