- Dreamweaver Training Courses
- Adobe Dreamweaver: Designing HTML E-mails (ADDW302)(Compatible with CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6)
Why not design your own e-mails in HTML with Adobe Dreamweaver? The purpose of this course is to enable participants to design and distribute their own HTML e-mails using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Course Outline
Are you looking for a way to keep in touch with your existing clients with an e-mail newsletter or let potential customers know about your offerings? Are you looking for a solution that sufficiently supports your branding? Why not design your own e-mails in HTML with Adobe Dreamweaver? The purpose of this course is to enable participants to design and distribute their own HTML e-mails using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Learning the Dreamweaver interface
- Choosing whether to use HTML with CSS vs HTML vs. plain text e-mails
- Differences between designing HTML for e-mails vs. web pages
- E-mail marketing good practises - avoid being a spammer!
- Working with text
- Adding text
- Making lists
- Adding horizontal rules
- Adding special characters
- Formatting text
- Working with graphics
- Insert an image
- Edit/remove/replace an image
- Image properties
- Accessibility hints
- Relative links and full URLs
- E-mail links
- Hyperlink appearance (using CSS)
- Named anchors
- Adding links to a graphic
- Designing page layouts with tables
- Understanding page layout
- Why use tables for HTML e-mail layout?
- Using tables for layout
- Formatting tables without CSS
- Formatting with cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Introducing cascading style sheets
- Creating styles
- Media dependent style sheets and the Style Rendering toolbar
- Displaying styles using the CSS panel
- Understanding cascading order and inheritance of styles
- Creating classes and with the property inspector
- Sorting, moving and converting CSS styles
- Uploading and testing
- Connecting to a remote site
- Uploading media
- Sending HTML e-mails
- Using Microsoft Outlook
- Using online e-mail broadcast services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should be comfortable working in a Windows or Macintosh environment.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2310 times.