You can use After Effects' tools to create dynamic designs for broadcast, the Web, CD-ROM & film. This course will help you master the concepts &features of the program. It includes many advanced features, including tips&tricks using the latest version.
- Course Outline
Adobe After Effects CS4 is a powerful software tool for visual effects and motions graphics. You can use After Effects' tools to create dynamic designs for broadcast, the Web, CD-ROM and film. This course will help you master the concepts and features of the program. It includes many advanced features, including tips and tricks using the latest version.
Course Outline Advanced Keyframing
Working with multi-keyframes
- Using graph editor
- Keyframe velocity
- Keyframe interpolation (temporal, spatial, roving)
- Keyframe assistance (exponential scale, time-reverse)
- Converting expression to keyframes
- Editing keyframes with vertex tool
- Creating & modifying layer masks
- Working with mask expansions and feather
- Animating layer mask
- Using multi-layered masks
- Mask interpolation
- Working with motion stabilizer
- Using track motion
- Creating motion sketch
- Creating tracking mask
- Working with smoother & wiggler
- Creating alpha & luma mattes
- Using blending mode
- Working with color key
- Blue & green screen
- Working with keylight & spill suppressor
- Difference matte & key
- Luma & linear color key
- Wire removal & extract
- Matte & simple choker
- Advanced color correction
- Using distort effects
- Simulation & generate effects
- Perspective & 3D channel
- Text, time & stylize
- Brush & clone stamp tools
- Working with Channel
- Paint effects
- Audio filters (Modulator & tone generator)
- Working with 3D layer & view
- Creating light (spot, parallel, point & ambient)
- Light settings (intensity, angle, feather, color, etc.)
- Creating camera
- Camera settings (focal length, DOF, aperture, F-stop, etc.)
- Using orbit camera tool
- Adding null objects, shape & adjustment layers
- Using time span & sampling
- Interpret footage
- Working with various frame rates
- 3:2 /24P pulldown & filed render
- SD/HD video formats & compressions
- Converting HD to SD
- Audio settings for SD/HD
- Working with Render Queue & output module
- Network rendering & watch folders
- Creating cinematic effects & looks
- Creating motion menu for DVD
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe After Effects CS4: Part I is essential.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 386 times.