- Project Management Professional PMP
- Preparation for the PMP Certification Exam (Up to Five Days)
This three-day, four-day, or five-day PMBOK aligned course prepares for the Project Management Professional certification examination and raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
- Course Outline
Increasingly, companies all over the world are recognizing the value that project management cand provide to their performance. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification has become the most recgonized credential for the practice of the rapidly evolving profession of project management. This three-day, four-day, or five-day PMBOK aligned course prepares for the Project Management Professional certification examination and raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
Students to this class also receive:
- Secrets of the PMP Exam e-book
- Access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests
- Apply an advanced knowledge of the project management based on the PMBOK model
- Recognize both the content and format of examination questions
- Identify the weak areas that require more individual study
- Pass the Project Management Professional certification examination
- Managers and project managers seeking PMP certification
- Mid-career professionals who seek to further develop their project management skills
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional Responsibilities
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should be eligible to sit for the PMP certification examination
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 355 times.