Participants who complete this program will learn concepts and ideas to help them bring work-life balance into their lives and an improved quality of life. Their productivity, performance & peace of mind will all be enhanced with a new positive outlook.
- Course Outline
Comprehensive work-life quality strategies have been shown to benefit organizations, individuals, families and the community in a variety of ways. When a work-life program is planned and effectively managed, individuals and organization can realize these benefits:
- Improved job satisfaction & morale
- Increased commitment, resiliency and sturdiness
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Decreased absenteeism, disability and WSIB costs
- Improved internal/external reputation as an Employer-of-Choice
- Create individualized personal and professional development strategies to help participants effectively manage multiple responsibilities to achieve work-life quality;
- Transform personal and professional challenges into growth and development opportunities;
- Define and resolve work-life balance interference;
- Learn flexibility, adaptability, resiliency and sturdiness skills which can be translated interpersonal satisfaction and professional performance and productivity.
- Focus On Your Goals
- What Is Work-Life Quality
- The Business Case for Work-Life Quality
- Barriers to Work-Life Balance
- Overcoming the Barriers
- The Personal & Professional Impacts
- The Personal Power Grid
- Letting Go
- Mastering Control
- Managing Interruptions
- The Art of Saying No
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 242 times.