Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Mastering the basics features of Excel to create a simple spreadsheet from the design phase to the printing process.
- What is a spreadsheet;
- Starting Microsoft Excel;
- The Excel environment.
- The different data types;
- Setting the display, the content and the format of a cell;
- Data entry;
- Editing data.
- Creating a new workbook;
- Opening a workbook;
- Saving a workbook;
- Saving and sharing files online;
- Freezing titles;
- Viewing multiple workbooks;
- A workbook, a window.
- Selecting cells;
- Moving or copying cells;
- Using the Auto Fill feature.
- Creating a formula;
- Using mathematical operators;
- Identifying the order of calculation;
- Copying the result of a formula;
- Modifying the reference type.
- Creating a formula using functions;
- Using the SUM function;
- Adding a range of data using the instant data analysis tools;
- Using Statistical functions;
- Changing the format of cells.
- Changing the width of a column;
- Changing the height of a row;
- Inserting or deleting cells;
- Inserting or deleting rows or columns;
- Hiding rows or columns.
- Modifying the alignment;
- Formatting characters;
- Adding borders;
- Applying shades to cells;
- Using conditional formatting;
- Copying and pasting formatting.
Page Layout and Printing:
- Using the Print Preview feature;
- Modifying the page layout options;
- Using the Page Layout view;
- Editing page breaks;
- Defining the print area;
- Printing a spreadsheet.
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.