MO16AC101—Microsoft Access 2016 - Part One or equivalent knowledge or experience is mandatory.
Microsoft Office Access 2016 is the newest version of Microsoft’s popular database program. This, the second part of a two-level course, explores advanced Access features. Whether you’re using Access for the first time, or have been using it for years, this course will help you make the most of Access 2016’s features and tools.
- Implementing Advanced Form Design
- This lesson takes a look at several topics to increase your students’ knowledge of Access 2016. Here, students will learn how to add controls to forms, set form controls, create subforms, organize information with tab pages, enhance database navigation with forms, format a form, and apply conditional formatting.
- Using Data Validation
- In this second lesson of the course, the focus switches to data validation. Covered here is field validation along with form and record validation.
- Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- At the halfway point of this course, the lesson turns to macros and using them to improve user interface design. The topics covered here are: create a macro, restrict records using a condition, validate data using a macro, automate data entry using a macro, and convert a macro to VBA.
- Using Advanced Database Management
- Some advanced database management skills come under scrutiny in this lesson. Topics in this lesson teach your students how to: link tables to external data sources, manage a database, determine object dependency, document a database, and analyze the performance of a database.
- Distributing and Securing a Database
- In this penultimate lesson, the topics covered are: split a database for multiple user access, implement security, set passwords, convert an Access database to an ACCDE file, and package a database with a digital signature.
- Managing Switchboards
- The final lesson of Microsoft Access 2016 Part Two, is all about switchboards. Students are taught how to create a database switchboard, how to modify a database switchboard, and how to set startup options.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy: Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class. Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking. All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements. In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
web-conferencing system using Adobe Connect.