LessonsCourse Length: 12hrs (2 Days)
Microsoft ExcelÂ includes lots of fabulous timesaving tricks that can increase productivity andcomfort as you work on your spreadsheets. Whether you're a beginner or anadvanced user, it's easy to overlook some of these great tips and timesavers.Learn various handy tips, tricks, and shortcuts to increase your productivityand flexibility, saving time and stress.
In this Excel Tips, Tricks and Time Savers Complete training class you will become comfortable with the interface, navigate and modify your spreadsheets with simple clicks on the keyboard or handy mouse techniques, and learn loads of useful timesaving tricks. Make full use of Excel's powerful Fill Handle, insert multiple rows at once and insert rows and columns with a simply click of the keyboard. Set your list back to its original sort order, duplicate your worksheet with a simple drag-and-drop, update values on the spot with Paste Special.Â This class also covers some useful Pivot Table tricks, and how to make your conditional formatting more flexible with checkboxes and drop-down lists. Learn some useful charting tricks, including how to create charts with a keystroke and how to add creativity and readability by including pictures and smoothing out lines. You will even learn how to put together a Gantt chart in Excel!
- Update values on the spot using Paste Special
- Become more efficient by making full use of Excel's Fill Handle
- Insert multiple rows at once
- Organize your workbook by color-coding your sheet tabs
- Set your list back to its original sort order
- Input values with leading zeros
- Quickly transpose blocks of data
- Capture and insert screenshots in Excel
- Duplicate your worksheets with a simple drag-and-drop
- Create multi-tiered data validation lists
- Make your IF statements more flexible and powerful with wildcards
- Create Gantt charts in Excel
- Learn 10 useful Pivot Table tricks
- Generate a unique list with Advanced Filters
- Use checkboxes and drop-down lists to make your conditional formatting more flexible
- Insert and work with an Excel spreadsheet inside a Word document
- Create custom date formats
- Copy only the visible cells from subtotaled data
- And much moreâ€¦
Beginner to Advanced users who would like to learn useful tips and tricks to enhance their user-experience with Excel and increase their productivity. This class is for anyone who uses Excel regularly and would like to work faster and more efficiently.
- Update Values on the Spot using Paste Special
- Find and Highlight all of your Formulas & Functions in an instant
- Become More Efficient by Using Excel's Fill Handle to the Fullest Extent
- Convert your Formulas to Values with a quick Drag-and-Drop
- 10 Magical Ways to use Flash Fill
- Hide Cells in Plain Sight!
- Insert Screenshots into Excel
- Quickly Transpose Blocks of Data
- Make Excel Talk to You
- Insert Multiple Rows all at Once
- Insert Rows and Columns with a click of the keyboard
- Organize your Workbook by Color-coding your Sheet Tabs
- Efficiently Create Column Headings
- Look like a Math Expert by using Excel's AutoCalculate Feature
- Add the Excel Calculator to your Quick Access Toolbar
- Set your List back to it's Original Sort Order
- Input Values that Start with Leading Zeros
- Copy multiple items to the Office Clipboard
- Bullet Points in Excel?Â Yes you can!
- Duplicate your Worksheets with a simple Drag-and-Drop
- Create Multi-Tiered Data Validation Lists
- Make your Conditional Formatting More Flexible with Checkboxes and Drop-Down Lists
- Use Conditional Formatting to Compare Lists
- Use Wildcards in your IF Statements
- Now That You Know How to Use CountIF, let's try SUMIF!
- Create Charts with a Keystroke
- Get Creative â€“ Add Pictures to your Charts
- Gantt Charts in Excel!
- Smooth Those Lines in your Line Charts!
- 10 Useful Pivot Table Tricks
- Insert and Work with a Spreadsheet Inside your Word Document
- Copy Only Visible Cells from your Subtotaled Data
- Enter Data into Visible Cells Only in a Filtered List
- Generate a Unique List Using Advanced Filters
- Become More Efficient by Creating Autofill Lists
- Create Custom Date Formats
Compuease Cancellation Policy
CompuEase works hard to schedule our training and other services around your convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training. Notice of cancellation must be received by CompuEase 10 working days prior to the confirmed date for a no financial penalty to be incurred. Registrants who wish to reschedule their course may do so at least 10 working days before the commencement of their course providing the course fee is paid within 30 days following the originally scheduled date of the course.
CompuEase Training Classroom
130 Albert Street Suite 801