This course provides you with the necessary skills to customize your Outlook environment, your calendar, & your mail messages so that they meet your specific needs. You'll also learn how to track, share, assign, & quickly locate various Outlook items.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 29
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
If you have been using Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2003 as a communications tool, then you know how to send a mail message; schedule appointments and meetings; and create contacts, tasks, and notes. This course is the second in a series of three Microsoft Outlook courses. It provides you with the necessary skills to customize your Outlook environment, your calendar, and your mail messages so that they meet your specific needs. You will also learn how to track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom
Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
� track work activities using the Outlook Journal.
� customize the calendar by setting various calendar options.
� modify message options.
� make folder information available to other Outlook users.
� assign and track tasks.
� customize the Outlook environment.
� sort, find and color-code items in your mailbox and calendar.
Lesson 1: Tracking Work Activities Using the Journal
* Topic 1A: Record a Journal Entry Automatically
* Topic 1B: Manually Record a Journal Entry
* Topic 1C: Modify a Journal Entry
Lesson 2: Setting Calendar Options
* Topic 2A: Set Work Days and Times
* Topic 2B: Display Other Time Zones
* Topic 2C: Set Free/Busy Options
Lesson 3: Setting Message Options
* Topic 3A: Modify Message Settings
* Topic 3B: Modify Delivery Options
* Topic 3C: Modify Message Formats
* Topic 3D: Notify Others that You will be Out of the Office
* Topic 3E: Create and Modify a Distribution List
* Topic 3F: Insert a Hyperlink
Lesson 4: Sharing Folder Information
* Topic 4A: Specify Folder Permissions
* Topic 4B: Access Another User's Folder
* Topic 4C: Delegate Access To Folders
Lesson 5: Managing Tasks
* Topic 5A: Assign a Task
* Topic 5B: Reply to a Task Request
* Topic 5C: Send a Task Update
* Topic 5D: Track Assigned Tasks
Lesson 6: Customizing Outlook
* Topic 6A: Customize the Toolbar
* Topic 6B: Create a New Toolbar
* Topic 6C: Customize the Menu
* Topic 6D: Create a Folder Home Page
Lesson 7: Locating Outlook Items
* Topic 7A: Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
* Topic 7B: Find Messages
* Topic 7C: Find Messages Using Multiple Criteria
* Topic 7D: Filter Messages
* Topic 7E: Organize Messages
* Topic 7F: Manage Junk Email
Appendix A: Using Public Folders
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Outlook 2003 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 37 times.