This course will provide you with the skills you need to start sending and responding to email in Microsoft Outlook 2003, as well as maintaining your Calendar, scheduling meetings, and working with tasks and notes.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 25
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course is the first in a series of three Microsoft® Office Outlook® courses. It will provide you with the skills you need to start sending and responding to email in Microsoft® Outlook® 2003, as well as maintaining your Calendar, scheduling meetings, and working with tasks and notes.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom
Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* identify the components of the Outlook environment and compose and respond to a simple message.
* compose messages.
* use folders to manage mail.
* schedule appointments.
* schedule meetings.
* manage contacts and contact information.
* create and edit tasks.
* create and edit notes.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook
* Topic 1A: Log On to Outlook
* Topic 1B: The Outlook Environment
* Topic 1C: Compose and Send a Simple Message
* Topic 1D: Open a Message
* Topic 1E: Reply to a Message
* Topic 1F: Print a Message
* Topic 1G: Delete a Message
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
* Topic 2A: Address a Message
* Topic 2B: Format a Message
* Topic 2C: Check Spelling and Grammar
* Topic 2D: Attach a File
* Topic 2E: Forward a Message
Lesson 3: Managing Mail
* Topic 3A: Open and Save an Attachment
* Topic 3B: Flag a Message
* Topic 3C: Create a Folder
* Topic 3D: Move Messages to a Folder
* Topic 3E: Copy Messages to Folders
* Topic 3F: Delete a Folder
Lesson 4: Scheduling Appointments
* Topic 4A: The Outlook Calendar
* Topic 4B: Schedule an Appointment
* Topic 4C: Assign a Category to an Appointment
* Topic 4D: Update Calendar Entries
Lesson 5: Scheduling Meetings
* Topic 5A: Schedule a Meeting
* Topic 5B: Reply to a Meeting Request
* Topic 5C: Propose a New Meeting Time
* Topic 5D: Track Meeting Responses
* Topic 5E: Update a Meeting Request
* Topic 5F: Cancel a Meeting Request
* Topic 5G: Print the Calendar
Lesson 6: Managing Contacts
* Topic 6A: Add a Contact
* Topic 6B: Sort Contacts
* Topic 6C: Find a Contact
* Topic 6D: Generate a Map
* Topic 6E: Edit a Contact
* Topic 6F: Delete a Contact
* Topic 6G: Print Contacts
Lesson 7: Managing Tasks
* Topic 7A: Create a Task
* Topic 7B: Edit a Task
* Topic 7C: Update a Task
Lesson 8: Using Notes
* Topic 8A: Create a Note
* Topic 8B: Edit a Note
* Topic 8C: Copy a Note
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 6 times.