It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
LessonsCisco E-Learning SECFND v1.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNA Cyber Ops candidates for the exam topics covered by the 210-250 SECFND exam.Â This course allows learners to understand cybersecurity's basic principles and foundational knowledge as well as obtain the core skills needed to grasp the more advanced associate-level materials in the second required exam, â€œImplementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS).â€Â Focus on cybersecurity operations principles and technologies using hands-on examples in realistic scenarios with real-life security products and equipment.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Describe, compare, and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
This course allows learners to understand common security concepts and basic security techniques used in a Security Operations Center (SOC) to find threats on a network using a variety of popular security tools within a "real-life" network infrastructure.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text.Interactivity is enabled through hands-on Discovery Labs, content review questions, graded Challenge Labs and practice assessment tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increases comprehension, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material.Built-in gamification features, such as learning badges and a leaderboard, make the experience more engaging and encourages better performance.
SECOPS v1.0 allows learners to understand how a Security Operations Center (SOC) functions while gaining the introductory-level skills and knowledge needed in this environment. Students obtain the core skills necessary to grasp the associate-level materials in the 210-255 SECOPS exam, which, when combined with passing the 210-250 SECFND exam, leads to the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Security Operations Center Security Analyst
- Computer Network Defense Analysts
- Computer Network Defense Infrastructure Support personnel
- Future Incident Responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel
- Students beginning a career and entering the cybersecurity field
- Cisco Channel Partners
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province