In this course, you will learn how to minimize the time between when suspicious activity occurs and when you detect it.
- Course Start Date: Jun. 25
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 days
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:IBM Security Systems
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to minimize the time between when suspicious activity occurs and when you detect it. There are a variety of administrative tools you can use to manage a QRadar SIEM deployment. This course covers system configuration, data source configuration, and remote networks, and services configuration.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Install and manage automatic updates to QRadar SIEM assets
- Configure QRadar backup and restore policies
- QRadar administration tools to aggregate, review, and interpret metrics
- Network hierarchy objects to manage QRadar SIEM objects and groups
- Manage QRadar hosts and licenses and deploy assets
- Monitor the health of assets in a QRadar deployment
- Configure system settings and asset profiles
- Configure reasons that QRadar administrators use to close offenses
- Create and manage reference sets
- Configure user accounts including user profiles and authorizations
- Manage QRadar log sources
- Store event and flow data
- Manage QRadar flow sources
- Manage groups that monitor Internet networks and services
WHO SHOULD ATTEND QRadar SIEM administrators and professional services personnel managing QRadar SIEM deployments
- Auto Update
- Backup and Recovery
- Index and Aggregated Data Management
- Network Hierarchy
- System Management
- License Management
- Deployment Actions
- High Availability management
- System Health and Master Console
- System Settings and Asset Profiler Configuration
- Custom Offense Close Reasons
- Reference Set Management
- Authorized Services
- Users, User Roles, and Security Profiles
- Log Sources
- Log Source Extensions
- Log Source parsing Ordering
- Event and Flow Retention
- Flow Sources
- Flow Sources Aliases
- Remote Networks and Services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic knowledge of the purpose and use of a security intelligence platform
Familiarity with the Linux command line interface and PuTTY
Familiarity with Custom Rules engine (CRE) rules
Familiarity with the Ariel database and its purpose in QRadar SIEM
Have attended IBM Security QRadar SIEM Foundations or be able to navigate and use the QRadar SIEM Console
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 3 times.