Course 7120 Integrating Avaya AuraÂ® Core Components.
Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Basic knowledge of Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies
Integrating Avaya AuraÂ® Core Components (7120)
Introduction to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) v2.0
Voice over IP Foundations
LessonsThrough instructor lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you will network multiple Avaya AuraÂ® products together.
This course is designed for individuals responsible for integrating Avaya AuraÂ® Communication Applications with Avaya AuraÂ® Core products. Avaya AuraÂ® Communication Applications include Session Border Controller for Enterprise, Avaya Breeze, Messaging, and Application Enablement Services. Avaya AuraÂ® Core Products include System Manager, Session Manager, Communication Manager, and Media Server.
- Key features and functions of the Communication Applications
- Integration process used for Session Border Controller for Enterprise (SBCE)
- SBCE Configuration for SIP Trunks and Remote Workers
- Integration Process used for Avaya Breeze with Presence Services and WebRTC Snap-ins
- Integration process used for Messaging
- Integration Process used for Application Enablement Services
- Maintenance and monitoring tools for Communication ApplicationsÂ
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province