- Course Start Date: Oct. 19
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:AWS (Amazon Web Services)
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn the basics of Amazon Web Services.
In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
What You'll Learn
• AWS platform terminology and concepts
• AWS management console navigation
• AWS security measures
• AWS Storage options
• Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
• AWS compute and networking options
• Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
• Managed Services and Database options
• Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
• Deployment and Management options
Who Needs to Attend
• Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
• Individuals new to AWS
• Sysops administrators and developers who are interested in using AWS services
• Architecting on AWS
• Developing on AWS
• System Operations on AWS
1. Introduction and History of AWS
2. AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
3. AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
4. AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
5. AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Note: This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 12 times.