This 1-day course provides advanced features of the Windows 10 operating system. It covers standard network concepts, system and network troubleshooting and effectively - Windows ‘system support'.
- Course Start Date: Sep. 27
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Windows
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
To get delegates to the point where they are comfortable with the advanced features of the Windows 10 operating system. The course covers standard network concepts, system and network troubleshooting and effectively - Windows ‘system support'.Outline
- Using Advanced Windows Features
- Accessing the Start Screen
- Desktop Mode and Tablet Mode
- Moving, sizing, adding and unpinning tiles on Start screen
- Moving tiles in Start
- Making a tile smaller or bigger
- Adding Tiles from ‘All apps'
- Removing (‘unpinning') tiles from Start
- Start categories
- Files, Folders, and Libraries
- Working with the Taskbar
- Pinning Applications to the Taskbar
- Taskbar Properties (Desktop mode)
- Taskbar Properties (Tablet mode)
- Notifications area (‘Systray')
- Customizing the Taskbar Notifications Area
- Setting the Date and Time
- Displaying Additional Clocks
- Setting Accessibility Properties
- Using Windows recommended settings
- Setting features for users with impaired vision
- Setting features for users with impaired mobility
- Working with Filename Extensions
- Printing and Managing Fonts
- Managing Devices and Printers
- Locating devices and printers
- Setting the default printer
- Adding Printers and Sharing Printers
- Managing the Print Queue
- Displaying a print queue
- Pausing, resuming, and cancelling a print job
- Managing Fonts
- Networks and Sharing
- The Network and Sharing Centre
- Viewing your network
- Identifying your computer on the network
- Seeing what you are sharing on your network
- Seeing what is shared on your network
- Sharing your Data
- Using Utilities
- Using Hard Disk Utilities
- Correcting errors with check disk
- Optimising a drive
- System Protection and System Restore
- Creating a system restore point
- Restoring your system to a previous state
- File Compression
- Using Advanced Windows Features
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 39 times.