A general understanding of quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 is recommended.
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization's context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization's quality management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont'd)
- Independent QMS Written ExerciseÂ
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201