An understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 requirements and/or work experience in applying ISO 14001:2015 is recommended.
- Exemplar Global-EM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015.
- Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes
- Relate organization's context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization's environmental management system.
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in the context of the organization's EMS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards.
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Principles of ISO 14001
- The Need for ISO 14001 and the Family of Standards
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont'd)
- Compliance Obligations and World Environmental Situation
- Independent EMS Written Exercise
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Written ExerciseÂ
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201