Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality. Working knowledge of Transact-SQL. Working knowledge of relational databases.
In this course, you will learn the major tools of the SQL Server 2016 platform, logical table design, indexing, query plans, and data and domain integrity. You will focus on creating database objects, including views, stored procedures, parameters and functions. You will also learn procedure coding, such as indexes, triggers, SQL Common Language Runtime (CLR), SQL Server spatial data, and considerations for binary large object (BLOB) data.
This course uses Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20762: Developing SQL Databases.
- Redeem four SATVs* for a Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Virtual Classroom Fit session
- Redeem four SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC)
- Redeem two SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course
- Design and implement tables.
- Advanced table designs.
- Ensure data integrity through constraints.
- Indexes, including optimized and columnstore indexes.
- Design and implement views.
- Design and implement stored procedures.
- Design and implement user-defined functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and implement in-memory tables.
- Implement managed code in SQL Server.
- Store and query XML data.
- Work with spatial data.
- Store and query BLOBs and text documents.
- Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse (M20767)
- IT professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for designing a SQL Server 2016 database platform.
- Developers from other product platforms or previous versions of SQL Server who want to become skilled in designing and developing a SQL Server 2016 database platform.
This course comes with 12 monthsÂ access to the following benefits:
- Practice Labs
- 24x7 Mentoring
- Indexed Class Recordings
- Unlimited Retakes
- Digital Courseware
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province