- Category to be Determined
- Video Production Studio Techniques Level 2: Green/Blue Screen (GRVP201)
This 3-day guru series hands-on course will help you: Master Chroma Key production workflows; Create Green/Blue screen in studio & on-site quickly & effectively; Explore camera & lighting setup for Chroma Key use; Learn how to use a Green/Blue screen....
- Course Start Date: Oct. 23
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Category to be Determined
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This three-day guru series hands-on course will help you: Master Chroma Key production workflows; Create Green/Blue screen in studio and on-site quickly and effectively; Explore camera and lighting setup for Chroma Key use; Learn how to use a Green/Blue screen and create transparent projects in Adobe Premiere Pro using “Ultra Key”.Course Outline
- Mastering Studio Setup
- Green/Blue screen introduction
- Planning your production
- Green/Blue screen setup for studio
- Green/Blue screen setup for on-site
- Chroma Key Camera Setup
- Choosing the right camera
- Chroma Key fundamentals
- Chroma Subsampling and resolution
- Camera settings and recording options
- Multi-Camera setup
- Green/Blue Screen Lighting
- Video lighting fundamentals
- Setting up various types of video light sources
- Lighting a Green/Blue screen
- Lighting your shots (single or multi-Camera)
- Microphone Setup
- Camera audio settings and recording
- Using different microphones together (Shotgun, Omni, Cardiod, etc.)
- Microphone placement and control
- Single Camera and Multi-Camera setup
- Keying and Transparency in Premiere Pro
- Chroma Key fundamentals
- Procedural and Hi-Con Mattes
- Working with Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultra Key
- Creating Garbage Mattes
- Applying Chroma and Luma keys
- Colour correction and matching clips
- Multi-Camera Editing
- Mastering Studio Setup
- Prerequisites & Certificates
EQVP101—Video Preproduction and Production, ADPR101—Adobe Premiere Pro, ADPR201—Adobe Premiere Pro: Cinematic Techniques, ADPR301—Adobe Premiere Pro: Advanced Colour Correction and GRVP101—Video Production Studio Techniques Level 1: Multi-Camera Production or equivalents are mandatory.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 13 times.