- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Access 2010 - Intermediate (MO10AC201)
This Intermediate level is intended to help those who are familiar with the basics of Access do more with their database. This course will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with Access 2007 and the ribbon interface.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 18
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This Intermediate level is intended to help those who are familiar with the basics of Access do more with their database. This course will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with Access 2007 and the ribbon interface. Highlights of the course include information on file management, including exporting and packaging files, advanced table creation, and management techniques. As well, we will provide in-depth information about creating forms, reports, and queries.
- Advanced File Tasks
- In this section, students will learn how to perform file management tasks using Windows Explorer and learn how to repair and encrypt database files. This section also covers the additional database formats supported by Access, how to export database information to a variety of different file formats, and how to link a database to other files.
- Working with Tables
- This section goes deeper into table creation and covers topics like table management. Topics include field properties, how to format tables, how to change field data types, and how to apply various tools to control what sort of data is permitted in a table. This section also expands on table data entry by explaining how to create and use lookup fields and value lists.
- Working with Forms
- Next, we will discuss the basics of creating forms using the Wizard as well as from scratch. Participants will learn how to work with form controls, format their form, and format the form controls, both in appearance and functionality. This section also introduces themes, which provide one-click customization.
- Working with Reports
- Students will learn how to create and use reports including formatting report sections, work with calculated controls, and group and sort report data. This section also discusses how to format reports, including themes, logos, and font changes. Finally, students will learn how to add images, page numbers, and apply conditional formatting.
- Working with Queries
- This final section will show how to use multiple tables in queries, create calculated controls, and use the Expression Builder. Finally, we will cover how to create and use parameter, crosstab, make-table, append, delete, and update action queries.
- Advanced File Tasks
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MO10AC101—Microsoft Access 2010 - Foundation or equivalent is mandatory
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 5 times.