Microsoft Office Project helps you manage projects more efficiently than ever before so you can keep your business on track. Stay informed & control project work, schedules, finances, keep project teams aligned, be more productive through integration...
- Course Start Date: Mar. 7
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Project Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Project helps you manage projects more efficiently than ever before so you can keep your business on track. Stay informed and control project work, schedules, and finances, keep project teams aligned, and be more productive through integration with familiar Microsoft Office system programs, powerful reporting, guided planning, and flexible tools.Objectives
- Get familiar with Project Terminology
- Create a Project Plan using tasks, durations and relationships
- Understand Project Views
- Defining the Project
- Work with Calendars
- Create and Manage a Resource Pool
- Baseline your Project
- Project Management Overview
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Using the new TimeLine feature
- Introduction to Project Views
- Viewing the Network Diagram
- Using the ‘Group By' Feature
- Using the ‘Highlight' Feature
- Applying a filter
- Introduction to Project Management
- Understanding how MS Project helps you plan and adjust your projects
- Project Terminology
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Planning the Project
- Defining the Project
- Completing the Project Definition
- Project Planning
- Completing the Project Plan
- Where to begin with MS Project
- Setting the project start date
- Project Properties
- Amending the Standard Calendar
- Creating a New Base Calendar
- Displaying a Specific Calendar on the Gantt Chart
- Saving the New Project File
- Ending a Project Session
- Task Entry and Task Linking
- Entering tasks, milestone and summary tasks
- Inserting, deleting and moving tasks
- Adding a recurring task
- Adding a note to a task
- Understanding the new Task Mode in Project 2016
- Working with task durations and relationships
- Using lag time and lead time
- Creating constraints for tasks in Auto Schedule Mode
- Resolving scheduling conflicts
- Setting a deadline on a task
- Quick Reference
- Resources and Resource Entry
- Using the Resource Sheet to enter resources
- Assigning and amending a resource calendar
- Setting Resource Availability Dates
- Understanding Resource Costs
- Assigning resources to tasks using Auto Schedule Mode
- Using Material Resources
- Planner to view and change assigned resources
- Baselining your project
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A thorough understanding of the Windows operating environment Strong mouse and keyboard ability
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.