Foundational people management is recommended but not required
With the rapid advancement of technology-enabled communication tools, teamwork and cooperation have become the standard in today's work environment.Â More and more individuals are able to connect and collaborate with colleagues from their own work teams, peer groups and temporary project teams. The challenge is that while teamwork can produce better results, factors like diversity, distance, and competing goals can interfere with success.
In order to realize the benefits of diverse and often dispersed teams, you must be able to deal with conflict and capitalize on individual ideas and capabilities.What You'll Learn
- The characteristics of high-performing teams
- An understating of diversity and the positive and potentially negative impacts of diversity on teams
- Tools to increase understanding of those who may be from a different culture, generation or organizational function
- How to apply a model to identify how leaders and team members can accelerate team cohesion and performance
- How to use technology to achieve better team results
Leaders at all levels - vice presidents, directors, managers, and supervisors
- Leading in Complex Times: Maximizing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Building Your Business IQ
- Making Effective Business Decisions
- Leading Innovation
- Leading Continuous Change
- Continuous Improvement
- Bottom Line Innovation
- Align for Results
- Coach. Coach. Coach.
1. The Team Development Model
- What is a team?
- Stages of team development
- Leader's role in team development
- Team member's role in team development and performance
- Technology as an accelerator
- What is diversity?
- The layers of diversity
- Bridging diversity gaps
- Leveraging diversity in teams
- Questions and review of learning objectives
- My team development plan
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province