Attend full-day course to learn Microsoft Excel 2013/2010 versions. This is all what you need to know to start using MS Excel with confidence. Covering All basic to medium level functions. You will also earn 7 PMI PDUs.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 16
- Location: Mississauga
- Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Whether you're a novice or an expert wanting to refresh your skill set with Microsoft Excel,
This course covers allthe basics you need to start entering your data and building organisedworkbooks.
You will learn How toenter and organise your data, Perform calculations with simple functions,
Work with multipleworksheets, Format the appearance of your data, and build charts andPivot Tables.
We will cover thepowerful functions like
- Usingthe Formula bar
- Usingthe Status bar
- Enteringdata with Auto Fill
- Workingwith dates and times
- Creatingsimple formulas: Totals and averages
- Copyinga formula for adjacent cells
- Workingwith relative, absolute, and mixed references
- UsingSUM and AVERAGE
Medium Level Functions:
- Formattingnumbers and dates
- Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
- Hidingand un-hiding rows and columns
- Creating Bar Graphs
- Pie Chart
- Trend Lines
- Spark line
- Insertingsubtotals in a sorted list
- Splittingdata into multiple columns
- Removingduplicate records
- ManipulatingPivotTable data
- Groupingby date and time
- Groupingby other factors
- Usingslicers to clarify and manipulate fields
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You may bring your own laptop with MS Excel 2013 / 2010 version installed. We can also provide PC if required
Course Completion Certificate 7 PMI PDUs for PMP certified students
- Cancellation Policy
Registered courses can be cancelled up to 3 business days before the course start date. Administrative charges equivalent to 10% of the course fee will apply.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
3050 Confederation Parkway, Unit 301C
Canada L5B 3Z6
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 13 times.