IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards is a one-day instructor-led Course that teaches scorecard developers how to create scorecarding solutions in TM1.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 13
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:IBM Business Analysis
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards is a one-day instructor-led course that teaches scorecard developers how to create scorecarding solutions in TM1. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to create all of the necessary scorecarding objects such as metrics cubes, diagrams, and maps, deploy the solution to the Web for end-user consumption, and create an engaging dashboard presentation for the solution.Course Objectives
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.Audience
This intermediate course is for Scorecard Developers.Course Outline
Introduction to Scorecarding in IBM Cognos TM1
- explain the purpose of scorecarding
- identify TM1 components and objects used for scorecarding
- explain the process of creating a scorecarding solution in TM1
Create a Metrics Cube
- create a new TM1 server
- create dimensions manually or by importing
- create and populate a metrics cube
Visualize Relationships using Diagrams and Maps
- edit an impact diagram
- create a strategy map
- create a custom diagram
Make Scorecards Available
- create and deploy a scorecarding application
- apply security to a scorecarding application
- create a dashboard layout for a scorecarding application
- publish the layout to make it available to users
Link Cubes Together
- create links to share data between cubes
- enable drill-through so users can view detailed data linked in from source cubes
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or email@example.com.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 34 times.