This Course is designed to give IT system administration and application support teams the required knowledge to deploy, use, and maintain the Symphony clusters in their working environment.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 30
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 days 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:IBM Business Analysis
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course is designed to give IT system administration and application support teams the required knowledge to deploy, use, and maintain the Symphony clusters in their working environment. The attendees will gain a strong understanding of Symphony architecture and resource and workload management concepts, and learn basic cluster configuration and administration skills.Course Objectives
- Present Platform Symphony overview
- Install Platform Symphony on Linux
- Describe Platform Symphony web GUI
- Describe EGO and its components
- Plan resources with EGO
- Administrate Platform Symphony with EGO
- Perform EGO slot allocation tuning
- Manage SOA workload with SOAM
- Deploy and manage Platform Symphony application
- Schedule jobs in Platform Symphony
- Perform Platform Symphony basic administration tasks
- Create reports with Platform Symphony reporting tool
- Create Platform Symphony events
- Troubleshoot Platform Symphony
- Demonstrate Platform Symphony resilience
This course is designed for system administration, grid and application support personnel who will be responsible for managing and utilizing Symphony grid. Application developers and end users can also benefit from this course.Course Outline
- Platform Symphony introduction and overview
- Platform Symphony installation
- Platform Symphony GUI orientation
- EGO overview; Resource planning with EGO
- EGO administration
- EGO slot allocation tuning
- SOA workload management with SOAM
- Platform Symphony application deployment and management
- Platform Symphony scheduling
- Platform Symphony administration
- Platform Symphony reporting; Platform Symphony events
- Platform Symphony troubleshooting; Platform Symphony resilience
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should be familiar with Linux operating system and have basic system administration experience. Previous experience with Grid Computing technologies and solutions is beneficial but not required.
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 1 time.