In this course, you learn how to plan for, create, manage, and administer applications (scripts and flows) using the basic script commands and elements in the Orchestration Designer tool, available with Avaya Aura Contact Center - Manager...
- Course Start Date: Oct. 29
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 5 days
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Avaya Contact Centre
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Master scripting commands and blocks to create scripts and flows for contact routing.
In this course, you learn how to plan for, create, manage, and administer applications (scripts and flows) using the basic script commands and elements in the Orchestration Designer tool, available with Avaya Aura Contact Center - Manager. You will learn to combine commands, intrinsics, and expressions to design and develop Contact Center - Manager applications (scripts and flows), and you will learn scripting through live SIP- and AML-based systems connected to CS 1000 and Aura ME platforms.Did You Know?
This class is available in our Virtual Classroom -- live online training that combines premium skills development technologies and expert instructors, content, and exercises to ensure superior training, regardless of your location.What You'll Learn
- Write, validate, and edit applications using the flow and scripteditors
- Perform basic application administration tasks within the Orchestration Designer tool
- Use Call Treatments to provide treatments to callers
- Intrinsics and their use within applications
- Differences between Global and Call variables
- Create, edit, and delete variables
- Use Global variables appropriately in application design
- Design applications to incorporate the use of the Event Handler to trapunforeseen or failed events and provide an appropriate treatment
- Design applications to monitor for emergency situations and provide theappropriate treatment to callers during an emergency
- Design applications to integrate into a Host Data Exchange environment, including using the Provider.exe tool
Personnel responsible for administering and maintaining Avaya Aura® Contact Center - Manager applications (scripts and flows) using Orchestration Designer, formerly known as Service Creation Environment (SCE).Follow-On Courses
- Avaya Aura® Contact Center - Installation and Commissioning (3608)
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS) - Avaya Aura® Contact Center
2. Application Variables
3. Intrinsics and Expressions
4. Creating Applications using Scripting Commands and Blocks
5. Handling Unscheduled Closures and Failed Conditions
6. Host Data Exchange
7. Final Project
8. Troubleshooting and Interpretation
9. Flow Charts and Handouts
Appendix: Voice Processing Variables and Commands in AML Environment
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Ability to: Communicate about basic telecommunications Use technical publications Identify and use correct telephone features according to customer specifications Use Windows 98/XP/2000/2003/2008 Recognize client/server architecture and networking Avaya Aura® Contact Center Administration (3609)
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 199 times.