Attended AWS Essentials or have equivalent experience Working knowledge of distributed systems Familiarity with general networking concepts Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this authorized Amazon Web Services (AWS) course, you will learn all the essential skills to architect your IT solutions on AWS. Gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and how to leverage AWS services for your specific cloud-based application. This 3-day, hands-on training provides current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure from beginning to end. Since AWS introduces an average of 200 new features and services annually, it is critical that you study the most recent innovations. To reinforce this material, you will also explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies. After the course, you will be fully equipped to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
Why take the Architecting on AWS course?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate was one of the top paying IT certifications for 2018. With a high-opportunity market for AWS solutions architects and greater earning potential for trained employees, the Architecting on AWS course is perfect for those looking to improve their AWS cloud skills and pursue a valuable certification path.
The average salary of an AWS-certified IT professional is roughly $114,000 – placing it in the top five highest-paying certifications in the United States and Canada. Read more about "What It Takes To Earn a Top-Paying AWS Certification".
Course Taught by AWS Instructors
As an AWS authorized, worldwide training partner you can trust that you're learning the latest content developed by AWS when taking a class with Global Knowledge. We have more than 20 Authorized AWS Instructors (AAI) who not only have real-world experience, but also go through a rigorous process to validate their teaching expertise.
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Classroom Live Outline
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. Core AWS Knowledge
2. Designing Your Environment
3. Making Your Environment Highly Available
4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
5. Event-Driven Scaling
6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
7. Designing Storage at Scale
8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
11. Troubleshooting Your Environment
12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province
I would never take another course that starts at 11AM and goes to 9PM again. The way the course was laid out really took away from the capturing of what was presented as it was 5-6 hours of watching a screen before getting to the actual labs. There has to be a better way to lay out this particular course. In my previous course, the lectures were broken up by labs which worked out fantastic and kept you engaged in the course. There were days when in order to actually complete the labs, would go over the 9PM day end time frame. Was able to get the primary labs done, but if you want to get all the content completed, you cannot complete it in the window of this course, you will need to come back on your own time.