Architecting on AWS
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. In this course, you will cover how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. You will get an introduction to specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. You will also cover designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
Classroom Live Outline
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. AWS Well-Architected Framework
2. AWS Account Strategies
3. Advanced Network Architectures
4. Designing Large Data Stores for AWS
5. Web-Scale Applications
6. Building Resilience
7. Comprehensive Cloud Security
8. Data Security and Encryption on AWS
9. Designing for Performance
10. Deployment Management
Classroom Live Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Experienced IT professionals who are familiar with AWS services
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province