It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0
TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0
SENSS - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
LessonsThis course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
Â EXCLUSIVE TO GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE - Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
Â The ENSDW - Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment v1.0 course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. Students will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Â Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
Â Module 1: SD-WAN Solution Components
- Lesson 1: SD-WAN Solution Overview
- Lesson 2: SD-WAN Components
- Lesson 3: Managing SD-WAN Components
Module 2: Secure Extensible Network Deployment
- Lesson 1: Secure Control Plane Operation
- Lesson 2: Secure Control Plane Deployment
- Lesson 3: Secure Data Plane Operation
- Lesson 4: Cloud Deployments and Redundancy
Module 3: SD-WAN Template Deployment
- Lesson 1: Templates Overview
- Lesson 2: Feature Templates
- Lesson 3: Device Templates
- Lesson 4: Attaching Devices to Templates
Module 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- Lesson 1: Overlay Routing Overview
- Lesson 2: OMP Route Advertisements
- Lesson 3: OMP Route Redistribution and Network Segmentation
- Lesson 4: Configuring and Verifying Overlay Routing
Module 5: SD-WAN Policies and QoS
- Lesson 1: Policy Overview and Framework
- Lesson 2: vSmart Policy Operation and Construction
- Lesson 3: Forwarding and QoS Overview
- Lesson 4: Configuring and Monitoring QoS Forwarding
- Lab 1: Manage and Monitor SD-WAN Components
- Lab 2: Deploy and Verify SD-WAN vEdge Routers
- Lab 3: Deploy SD-WAN Templates
- Lab 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- Lab 5: SD-WAN Policies
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province