In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- AWS platform terminology and concepts
- AWS management console navigation
- AWS security measures
- AWS Storage options
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- AWS compute and networking options
- Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options
Virtual Classroom Live Outline
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Note: This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.
Virtual Classroom Live Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
- Individuals new to AWS
- Sysops administrators and developers who are interested in using AWS services
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province