LessonsLearn about hackers and cyber defense.
EC-Council has reviewed the entire CND Space as designated by the Department of Defense as IAT I,II,III and IAM I,II,III as well as the NICE Framework KSA's as they relate to cyber defense and day to day cyber operations. With each of these considered, we built our exam blueprint, overall training scope, and got to work building the next certification we believe will be a game changer in the Cyber Security Space, CND.
The class is a professional level introduction to the cyber defense strategies needed in today's
Who Needs to Attend
â€¢ System administrators
â€¢ System engineers
â€¢ Firewall administrators
â€¢ Network managers
â€¢ IT managers
â€¢ IT professionals
â€¢ Anyone interested in network security technologies
â€¢ Managers who want to understand cyber security core principles and practices
â€¢ Operations personnel, who although do not have security as their primary job function, will need an understanding of cyber security core principles and practices
1. Computer Network Defense Fundamentals
2. Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
3. Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Perimeter Appliances
4. Secure Firewall Configuration, Deployment and Management
5. Secure IDS Configuration and Management
6. Secure VPN Configuration and Management
7. Designing a Secure Network
8. Network Traffic Signatures and Analysis
9. Monitoring and Securing Network Traffic
10. Network Vulnerability Scanning
11. Monitoring and Securing Network Traffic
12. Network Vulnerability Scanning
13. Host/System Security
14. Physical Security
15. Designing and Implementation of Network Security Policies
16. Network Incident Response and Management
17. Network Backup and Disaster Recovery
18. Wireless Network Defense?
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province