Completion of Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management and Essentials 2: Extended Firewall Management or equivalent experience Basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts and the PAN-OS CLI.
LessonsLearn how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls.
This course expands on the Essentials 1 and 2 course topics with hands-on troubleshooting labs.What You'll Learn
- Troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls
- Troubleshoot the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks Operation System (PAN-OS)
- Troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staffCourse Outline
1. Course Introduction
2. Platform Overview
3. Troubleshooting Methodology
5. Management Plane and Data Plane Troubleshooting
6. Administration Troubleshooting
7. Network Troubleshooting
8. Policy Troubleshooting
9. High Availability Troubleshooting
10. GlobalProtect Troubleshooting Labs
You will spend approximately 50% of class in hands-on labs.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province