Microsoft Excel 2016 - Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
Learn advanced PivotTable features and create PivotCharts to analyze your raw data, summarize data to analyze it, and organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others.
Course OutlineIn this course, you will learn advanced PivotTable features and create PivotCharts. PivotTables and PivotCharts are tools you can use to analyze your raw data, summarize data to analyze it, and organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel 2016 advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data. You will:
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using PivotTables.
Global Knowledge Toronto Bloor EAST
2 Bloor Street EAST 31st Floor