Mastering the Habits of Personal/Professional Effectiveness
This 2-day Mastering the Habits of Personal/Professional Effectiveness workshop takes you on a journey into what top achievers in business, sports and life, all consistently do to achieve personal and professional excellence. This workshop explores the 9
Course OutlineSteven Covey's The 7 Habits to Highly Effective People opened the door to the realization of a common set of specific qualities, characteristics and attributes that successful individuals around the world practice.
This 2-day Mastering the Habits of Personal/Professional Effectiveness workshop takes you on a journey into what top achievers in business, sports and life, all consistently do to achieve personal and professional excellence. This workshop explores the 9 most common characteristics (9Cs) that these individuals display. In addition, it also explores how an individual's mental framework (the way they see the world) either supports or works against the 9Cs.
One key objective of this workshop is to help participants realize that there are specific actions and behaviours that lead to effectiveness and that there is also a way of thinking that leads to success. Participants in this workshop will be provided the opportunity to engage in pre-training assessments on the 9Cs and the tools to create a personal strategy that will help them build the 9Cs within themselves.
This workshop incorporates a hands-on, interactive format that combines in-depth concept discussions, extensive participant and small-group interaction to transfer the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively build these qualities within the participants to support individual excellence, management skills and leadership competence.
Who should attend:
This program is a ideal for any individual wishing to improve on his/her effectiveness and success in all aspects of life (business or personal).
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- The 9Cs of success,
- Personal psychology and mental framework,
- The right mind-set,
- Self-assessment and evaluation skills,
- Personal strategies to build success.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the 9Cs and how each impacts success,
- Understand the personal strategies to lead to success in your day-to-day world,
- Determine which strategies to use to use to improve personal and professional results,
- Know how to change negative mental frameworks that impact results,
- Recognize your self-perceived personal limitation,
- Building the self-confidence necessary to deal with the daily challenges that prevent effectiveness.
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103