Photoshop CC Level 2 (Advanced)
Course Length: 6hrs (1 Day)
Adobe Photoshop CC is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop's numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive toolset for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs.
Section 1: Creating Raster Images
Draw with Brushes
Apply Tool Presets
Section 2: Applying Vector Image Tools
Create Images with Vector Paths
Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
Work with Type
Apply Type Special Effects
Section 3: Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
Modify Images with Masks
Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
Apply Special Effects to Layers
Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
Section 4: Automating Tasks
Create and Apply Actions
Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Section 5: Editing Video
Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
Section 6: Setting Project Requirements
Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities