Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) v1.0
Begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
Course OutlineCisco E-Learning SECFND v1.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNA Cyber Ops candidates for the exam topics covered by the 210-250 SECFND exam.¬†This course allows learners to understand cybersecurity's basic principles and foundational knowledge as well as obtain the core skills needed to grasp the more advanced associate-level materials in the second required exam, ‚??Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS).‚?Ě¬†Focus on cybersecurity operations principles and technologies using hands-on examples in realistic scenarios with real-life security products and equipment.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Describe, compare, and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
This course allows learners to understand common security concepts and basic security techniques used in a Security Operations Center (SOC) to find threats on a network using a variety of popular security tools within a "real-life" network infrastructure.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text.Interactivity is enabled through hands-on Discovery Labs, content review questions, graded Challenge Labs and practice assessment tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increases comprehension, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material.Built-in gamification features, such as learning badges and a leaderboard, make the experience more engaging and encourages better performance.
SECOPS v1.0 allows learners to understand how a Security Operations Center (SOC) functions while gaining the introductory-level skills and knowledge needed in this environment. Students obtain the core skills necessary to grasp the associate-level materials in the 210-255 SECOPS exam, which, when combined with passing the 210-250 SECFND exam, leads to the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Security Operations Center Security Analyst
- Computer Network Defense Analysts
- Computer Network Defense Infrastructure Support personnel
- Future Incident Responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel
- Students beginning a career and entering the cybersecurity field
- Cisco Channel Partners
your city, your province