Participants should possess a working knowledge of, as well as some experience in ISO-based quality management systems, as well as a firm understanding of basic quality tools.
LessonsThis five-day seminar addresses in depth, how Process Flows, Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plans and shop floor documentation are linked and used to achieve process standardization and improvement. This seminar also focuses on PPAP and PSW consistent with the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002 (Second Edition) and the AIAG Third Edition FMEA Manual as well as basic the basic concepts of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
- Provide a basic understanding of the core tools used in New Product Development for effective auditing programs.
- Provide a hands-on approach to AQP and its relationship to program management to give the knowledge and skills needed to participate in a team that will introduce new products and processes smoothly.
- Focus on the use of Process Management to achieve standardization and improvement using Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA and Process Control Plans.
- Understand all major automotive industry approaches to FMEAs and Control Plans and the variations in current use.
- Develop the understanding and skills necessary to measure and monitor manufacturing processes and correct problems when they arise.
- Auditors will have a firm understanding of statistical tools required for auditing an organizations knowledge and use of statistical methods.
- Process Flow
- Process FMEA
- Control Plans
- Work Instructions
- Product Approval Process (PAP)
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201