Basic understanding of networking and networking technologies and the technologies being used in your environment or the environments of your customers Comfort with basic command-line utilities Familiarity with SSL, certificates, and certificate authorities Basic understanding of directories (LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, or RADIUS) Basic understanding of VPN technology (IPSec and SSL) You will be tested on this material
LessonsLearn to administer and manage the SMA appliance.
In this course, you will connect to your own iOS or Droid mobile device to access the Mobile Connect client for hands-on participation. You will learn to administer and manage the SMA appliance to provide secure, anywhere access to applications and resources for employees, business partners, and other users. You will cover using the Appliance Management Console (AMC) to provide users with secure access to any application, from corporate laptops or un-managed computers, based on secure authentication and authorization policies and appropriate End Point Control requirements. You will also learn how to deploy graphical terminal shortcuts for native web-based access to Windows Terminal Servers and Citrix server farms.
Upon completion of this course, you are encouraged to take the Certified SonicWALL System Administrator (CSSA) exam.
For registrations using an application key, you cannot register via the web. You must call to complete your registration.What You'll Learn
- Maintain and monitor a Dell SMA appliance
- Provide secure access to applications and resources for a variety of users
- All administrators of DellÂ® Secure Mobile Access appliances who need to maintain and monitor a Dell SMA appliance
- System engineers, channel partners, service partners, and end users
- Basic understanding of networking and networking technologies and the technologies being used in your environment or the environments of your customers
- Comfort with basic command-line utilities
- Familiarity with SSL, certificates, and certificate authorities
- Basic understanding of directories (LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, or RADIUS)
- Basic understanding of VPN technology (IPSec and SSL)
- You will be tested on this material
- Dell SonicWALL Secure Mobile Access Advanced Administration (SMAAA)
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- CSSA - Certified SonicWALL System Administrator for Network Security
1. Installation and Settings
- General Settings
- Network Settings
- Certificate Settings
- Configuring Authentication Servers
- Web Agents
- Proxy Agent and Client
- Access Control Rules
- WorkPlace Sites
- WorkPlace Shortcuts
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province