There are no prerequisites for this course.
LessonsLearn the basics of CS1K systems.
This foundation-level course is the starting point for Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000) training and is designed for anyone new to the CS 1000 platform or for those requiring refresher training. Through presentations and interactive practices, you will learn the basics of system software and hardware architecture, the recommended programming hierarchy, commonly used features and services, technical documentation, and other resources to help you on the job.What You'll Learn
- Commonly used technical documentation to locate specific information about the systems and software you support
- How to log into the system, load and navigate software overlays, exit software overlays, and log out of the system
- Commonly used software overlays to perform system administration
- Commonly used software overlays to perform system maintenance
- Hardware and software architecture of Meridian 1 large systems
- Hardware and software architecture of CS 1000E and CS 1000M systems
- Commonly used features and services
Persons new to the CS 1000 platform or those requiring refresher trainingFollow-On Courses
- Avaya Communication Server (CS) 1000 7.x System Administration and Management (6351)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Dialing Plan Design and IP Peer Networking (0781)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000E Release 7.x Implementation and Upgrade (6376)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 BARS/NARS (0956)
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS) - Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya AuraÂ®
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS) - Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya AuraÂ®
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province