LessonsThe impression you make during the first contact or first meeting is the key to building a rewarding and lasting business relationship with a client. This Consultative Selling - Call Strategies program covers the essential elements of planning for and building lasting business relationships. This workshop covers everything from planning the first contact, to the first meeting, and planning the overall account management strategy that builds the long-term professional relationship. This program also explores how to overcome the most common sales objections that salespeople face daily. Â
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for new and intermediate sales people looking to quickly and effectively improve their sales ability
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â First contact and meeting strategies,
- Â Â Â Building compelling opening messages to capture immediate interest,
- Â Â Â Creating powerful messages that differentiate your value proposition,
- Â Â Â Handling objections,
- Â Â Â Account management strategies,
- Â Â Â Consultative sales cycle.
- Â Â Â Building long-term client relationships,
- Â Â Â Becoming more effective in sales calls,
- Â Â Â Minimizing the impact of competitive sales people,
- Â Â Â Minimizing the impact of objections,
- Â Â Â Increasing sales from client opportunities.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103